Saturday, November 12, 2005

WS TOUR-"la la land"

...everybody is somebody in LA. You never know who u might see. It never ceases to amaze me. Actor Roger Guenveur Smith was at the show in L.A. He has appeared several movies such as: School Daze, Do The Right Thing, Panther, Deep Cover, Malcom X, Eve's Bayou, King Of New York, All About The Benjamins, Poetic Justice, Tales From The Hood, Get On The Bus, He Got Game, Summer Of Sam, etc. But you've got to see his one man production, the powerful play "A Huey P. Newton Story". It's remarkable! We've had a lot of exciting moments on this tour. That was one of 'em. He was real cool. Very humble. That's key. He simply said "incredible". Thank you Bro! One more show until we back in the "P"!!! We have a day off today. But it's all work and no play til "Gutterfly" is complete. So we on our way to record a song for the record while we're here in LA. Quannum is puttin's the heat on blast! It's my fault ya'll. Blame Vurs. I want it to be right. Shines has one request... Roscoes' Chicken & Waffles. We'll see. Jumbo wants to hit the M&M Soul Food Spot. We usually hit the one on Crenshaw. But when I'm movin dolo, I always go to the one in Inglewood on Centinela Ave. You can't lose either way. I want to go see "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'". What?!? Yeah, I'm going to see it. I gotta see what all the fuss is about. Can a 50 Cent movie be much more violent than an afternoon with Rev. Shines??? I think not. Jus kiddin'. I'm still in awe of the Gangter Shines I saw in SD. Note: Shines has never read these blogs so I get to take shots at him. Shhhhh!!! Aight ya'll, it's my day-off!!! Later
VURSATYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home