Wednesday, November 02, 2005

B A N A N A S


...Boston was BANANAS!!! The club was divided by a pole in the middle of the audience. So the audience was forced to clique up. There were like 2 seperate pools of die hard fans and new recruits. Although we've been to Boston numerous times, it always surprises me how many people are familiar with the movement. I always say that "the crowd makes the show". Boston proved my point. When the crowd is thick and has a lot of energy, it pushes you to another level. U have to dig deep and give that extra somethin. Feel me? That was definitely one of those shows, I didn't want to end. But we had to shake and make our way to the city. NY that is. That's where we try to cram 2 weeks of shopping into a 4 hour time slot before sound check. Records, clothes, more records, sneakers, more records and did I mention RECORDS??? Next stop 125th Street Harlem, USA!!!
VURSATYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home