Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Hills Have Eyes

We had a day off on the way to Dallas. We stopped in this town called Amarillo, TX to shower, get some food, and let the driver sleep. We went to the movies to see this flick called The Hills Have Eyes. Mistake! I'm not a huge movie critic. I'm easy to please. I was already skeptical about seeing a "horror" flick. I don't go see them ordinarily. I haven't had a lot of success with horror movies. But, I wanted to do what the rest of the group was doing. Feel me? Unity... Haha! Any way, it goes without saying that I wasn't feelin it. I would tell u what it was about, but I'm just not in the mood to waste the energy on that piece of crap. Word. I will say this, Dallas was sick! The show was dope from beginning to end. It was at this spot called The Gypsy Tea Room. One of the more diverse audiences... That's code for, THERE WERE 'SOME' BLACK PEOPLE THERE!!! Haha! :) A little balance never hurt anybody, right? Word. That's it ya'll. Nuff said. Dallas was dope. One love to ey'body that showed us love!

VURSATYL

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jumbo, Vurs.....
Can't wait to see you guys at Ziggy's in Winston-Salem, NC. I was hoping you guys would make it all the way to Chapel Hill but I guess since Gab just did a show there not to long ago they would let some more of NC here what Quannum's all about and bring along a Pigeon Johnny!
I believe the show is just a couple of weeks away! Can barely wait!
Keep it Real!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww man, as a huge horror fan, i must say i'm a big fan of the new hills have eyes. the old one is good too, but if you aren't into gore, i could see how you wouldn't be into the new one. peace, and i'll see you guys in atl. i'll be one of the many white boys.

 
At Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word on the unity! i FEEL that. but maybe not the movie. ha. i mean. what is with todays "horror" movies and the repetitive plots. give me some imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home